Thursday, May 12, 2016

Fairyland Resurgam

Fairyland, my sixth novel, was published in 1995 and has managed to stay in print in the UK ever since. Very pleased to say that its latest incarnation, out today, is a spiffy SF Masterworks paperback with an introduction by Stephen Baxter. It's also available as an ebook, of course, and as an audiobook narrated by Max Dowler. It's an Audible editor's pick, and there's a free clip here.

I'm flying to France for a convention tomorrow, and hope to glimpse the Magic Kingdom, where the fairyland of Fairyland emerges into the world, through the window of one plane or another as I transit through Paris.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Fergie Meek said...

I love that book, I remember reading it when it came out (at the same time I discovered the internet and William Gibson). I recently moved to the USA and bought the ebook because moving a gazillion books from Scotland wasn't really practical! I am currently reading Something Coming Through and enjoying it immensely, a good mixture of (very) near future grittiness and alien worlds.

June 29, 2016 5:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Newer Posts Older Posts